This comprises the conclusion of PV utilisation contracts, the planning, development and construction as well as the operation of large-scale ground-mounted solar parks in the megawatt league under its own management.
Our PV know-how at a glance:
- Identification, examination and securing of suitable sites
- Development of projects, including preparation and implementation of approval procedure as well as technical and commercial structuring
- Preparation and participation in tender procedures
- Structuring and conclusion of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), if applicable
- Procurement of the necessary components as well as planning and implementation of construction
- Technical and commercial management of solar parks
"If you have vacant sites that are suitable for the realisation of a PV project, we should get to know each other - regardless of whether it is for lease or for sale. Or if you would like to sell a PV project that is currently being developed or has already been completed - then as well, we would be happy to make you an interesting offer," says Jean-Marc Bazenet, CEO EDF Renewables Germany.
In addition, as an innovative player for renewable energies, we combine PV projects with suitable storage solutions, including flexible financing options. Direct contracts with electricity consumers (power purchase agreements) are also part of our expertise.